The Golden Eagle Danube Express is your luxurious hotel-on-wheels.
Travel in comfort and style through Europe on one of our spectacular private rail journeys, combining iconic cities with stunning countryside.
LIFE ABOARD OUR LUXURY TRAIN ACCOMMODATION
Unpack just the once and settle into your well-appointed and comfortable cabin as you begin this voyage of a lifetime. Your cabin attendant will be on hand to look after all of your needs.
We pride ourselves in offering the very best experience on our journeys, and in addition to our luxury sleeping cabins we offer a first class Bar Lounge Car and Restaurant Cars.
SUPERIOR DELUXE CLASS
Our Superior Deluxe Class cabins, with private en-suite facilities, offer the ultimate in European rail accommodation in terms of space, facilities and comfort.
With 12 cabins per departure, each cabin offers comfortable daytime seating with a full length sofa and two additional chairs.
The large cabin also benefits from two full-size picture windows, one of which is openable to add to the bright and airy feel of the interior. Each evening the cabin is transformed into a luxurious bedroom with a UK-standard King Size bed. All cabins have, as standard, a large double wardrobe with excellent storage space, individually controlled air-conditioning, lighting with dimmer switches, individual reading lights, in cabin Wi-Fi and USB ports, power sockets and a safe.
- Cabins per car: 4
- Cabin length (inc. bathroom): 454cm (14’9”)
- Cabin width: 190cm (6’2”)
- Cabin area (inc. bathroom): 8.6 m2 (93 ft2)
- Bed size: 190cm x 152cm (6’2” x 5’0”)
- King Size bed (UK standard)
- Additional daytime seating with table
- Individually controlled air-conditioning and heating
- Two large picture windows
- Adjustable lighting
- Double wardrobe
- Personal safe
- Wi-Fi & two USB ports
- Private en-suite bathroom with cubicle shower and WC: 100 cm x 190cm 1.9 m2 (20 ft2)
Superior Deluxe Cabin Day View
Superior Deluxe Cabin Night View
Travel in some of the finest rail accommodation available in Europe. Each deluxe sleeper carriage has just five spacious yet intimate en-suite cabins offering every convenience and comfort so you may sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery as it rolls by.
Private bathrooms feature a shower with constant hot water, washbasin and toilet. There is a heated towel rail, shaver socket and hairdryer. A range of toiletries and a dressing gown are provided. Cabins have individually controlled air-conditioning, lighting with dimmer switches, individual reading lights, power sockets and a safe.
Co-ordinated fabrics complement wood-panelled walls and brass fittings. Two comfortable armchairs provide daytime seating and a free-standing chair adds flexibility. Cupboards and a full length wardrobe provide ample storage whilst the large picture window and full length mirror enhance the spacious feel. A second window will open for fresh air and for that perfect photo opportunity.
During dinner each evening the living room is converted into two comfortable lower beds by your attendant who is also on hand to bring you early morning tea or coffee.
- 5 x 2-bed cabins per carriage
- Cabin size (inc. bathroom): 397cm x 195cm
- Cabin area (inc. bathroom): 7.74m2 (83 ft2)
- Bed size (each): 185cm x 80cm (6ft 1″ x 2ft 7.5″)
- Private en-suite bathroom with cubicle shower & wc: 77cm x 195cm 1.5 m2 (16 ft2)
- Remote controlled air-conditioning
- Two armchairs and a free standing chair for daytime seating
- Large picture window – opens partially, perfect for photograph opportunities
- Full length wardrobe and power sockets
Deluxe Cabin Day View
Deluxe Cabin Day View